Last week I was sailing the Ionian Seas with 7 other Pirates and Pretty Pollys. On our travels we spotted a beautiful mermaid. I got some snaps of her as she floated in tree pose to the sunny surface. She said she was called Eves and then dove back down in the glittery turquoise depths.
Later on that day we wiggled our hips dolphin style to arrive at a rocky shore and struck some yoga poses with the ocean as our audience.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Brendan Crean: Suppletastic Man
- Yoga Tarts
- Peeping Chef
- Baz Moffat: Loving Words
- Julia Hedley - Yogahobbit
- Neil Russell: Yogaman
- Susie Parker: I'll never be able to do that
- Miss Todd and Mister T
- Beers and the Lotus
- Mr and Mrs Stokes: Yogi and Bobo
- Yogamarcassin - My Mum
- Writing about yoga...
- The Panther
- Post Yoga - Coffee Inspired Haiku Poem
- Kath Ryan: Yogatini
- Lenny Kennedy - Yoga Lilly
- The Ionian Yoga Pirates
- Let the Yogis Eat Cake Encore
- Calamari Dreamland
- The Morgan Tree amongst the fleurs